Country House Vacation Rental
Private Cedar Contemporary House -Woodstock, NY
Contact: Owner, Roni Shapiro
• Beautiful, maintenance-free, cedar contemporary house with open floor plan
Lovely, Eastern and County décor throughout the house
Farm Animal Sanctuary and Catskill Animal Sanctuary
Property is 3.26 acres (all neighbors have 3+ acres so every property has
• Rates: $350.00/per night. 2 nights minimum. 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
$120.00 cleaning fee (additional)
50% Deposit Required upon booking reservation, payable thru www.Paypal.com
Photos of the House and Property
A View of the Great Room
A Cozy Corner in the Sunroom
Large Country Eat-in Kitchen
Downstairs Bathroom w/ Shower
Gorgeous Reservoir Path Right Near House for Running, Walking, Bike Riding and Rollerblading!
Bald eagle spotting too!!!
Some Additional Information For You:
Catskill Animal Sanctuary Shindig (June), Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary-Jamboree (July) and Thanksliving (October), Art & Crafts Fair UC Fairgrounds (Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends), Zen Monastery, Buddhist Monastery; Levon Helm’s Midnight Ramble (Saturday nights), Woodstock Film Festival (September), Woodstock Writer’s Festival, Woodstock Flea/Farm Markets (All season) Garlic Festival (September), Kayak Festival, British Car Festival (September), Hiking, Watering Holes w/ waterfalls, Saugerties: Antiques, Lighthouse Hike to Picnic and Beach, Kingston Roundout for Kayaking and Boat Rentals, Yoga, Pilates, Fitness Centers, Mirabai Spiritual Bookstore, Massage Available by Appt., Scenic Drives w/ Breathtaking Foliage(September/October), Local Tennis Courts, Swimming Golf, Bicycling Routes, Bard College Summerscape Concerts (July - August), Rhinebeck shopping, Tubing on the Esopus (Summer), Free Outdoor Woodstock Shakespeare performances (Summer/Fall), Garden Tours, Museums, Galleries, Wild Blueberry/Huckleberry Festival (August)…and more.
• Towels/linens supplied
• Paper goods supplied
• Alarm clock
• Hair dryer
• Washer/dryer available
• Working fireplace-
• Great Room sleeps 4 on lovely futons
• Large color TV in Great Room w/ satellite
• DVD in Great Room
• Stereo w/ CD player in Great Room
• Internet access & free long distance calls (not including international calls)
• Screened porch- seats 6-8
• Children welcome
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Stainless stove, microwave oven, toaster oven, coffee and espresso makers, blender, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, silverware….
• Ironing board/iron
• Small outdoor grill
• NON-smoking house
• Pets considered, please call about this. Additional cleaning charge w/ pets.
Please contact Roni at (914) 388-2162 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a reservation. Thanks!